Friday, October 5, 2007

Quick

Well I just thought to myself: 'Hey, just post about how you're totally getting statics and dynamics,' which is entirely reasonable if your complete neglect of english, accounting, and methods is observed.
R=m.a
I have no idea how many times I have written that these holidays. Resolving forces is actually pretty interesting and not that difficult, no lie!

Onto something slightly more interesting, I've finally started my chinese detailed study!!
...And that's where it stops. On a particular day during the first week of holidays, I drew up a mindmap detailing the general history and info. concerning The Great Wall, and haven't gone back to work on it since.

And onto something else that is a little further up the i (for interesting) axis, recently, I've been looking up vintage Sesame Street clips on youtube. And let me tell you this:

Sesame Street epitomises my early childhood.

Sure, I remember the first season of Power Rangers, back when they didn't have all that crap they have now, and later there was Pokemon, but surely, Sesame Street was the "best of all". (...Selena Khoo! Stop arguing! I am your mother! This may be your room, but don't forget-huh: this is my house!)
(I also watched "I Not Stupid" for the umpteenth time recently.)

Ahem. I don't know if any of you share this nostalgia, but there are some things that are just priceless memories:


.