Friday, September 14, 2007

Jedi Cosplay..

Okay, so it's about time for everyone to start thinking about muck up day..October 23rd or something like that anyway. I've decided for awhile now, that I will come as a Jedi. Now, a Jedi costume, you would imagine, would be fairly easy to find right? Well Melbourne doesn't exactly have a costume shop around every corner. I think we're going to look at one in Q first week of holidays.

HOWEVER.

Marco found his Sasori costume off eBay, for a good price (visit his blog for more details). So I thought I'd hunt around for a nice one. Being eBay noob, I didn't really see one nice for awhile. All kid stuff and crap. Then I found this one.



Oooh yeah, that is definitely my dream costume. It can't get better than that, except a lightsaber to go with it, which I HAVE to buy, regardless of what jedi costume I get. The hitch, you would realise, is that it's 100 US. 52 US shipping. Coming to a whopping 152US, which converts to $180AUS. ONE. EIGHT. O..MG.

I can afford. I could probably con ask my siblings to help pay for it even. But I dunno if it's worth it. 130AUS I could've lived with, but the shipping fee absolutely killed it. But I can't find any other decent ones. Just the cloak is 50, and they don't look that great. And I wouldn't know what to wear beneath it.

I'll think about it...

teohsulfate,

.