Saturday, September 29, 2007

Crazy Arm Swinging

This does not feel like holidays.

I'm pretty sure we're all busy studying or just enjoying the little time we do have to relax to blog. For me, I've been going to TSFX lectures in the city practically all week, except for Thursday. Which I had maths tuition on that day. Been either studying a little in between or just sleeping. It's pretty tiring going back and forth into the city everyday. Still it's not too bad. At least I get to go with a group of friends, and we have fun.

We usually just go the city via train, in different groups back and forth as some of us did extra lectures that were before/after different ones. On Monday, we came back late and took David Ng to dinner, as it was his birthday! So Happy Birthday for Monday Dave!
Yesterday, me Grace and Janice went to the costume shop opposite Knox city. Grace found this really cute outfit, which I won't spoil here X] and janice found a pretty one too! Can't wait for muck up day. On a side note, the lady there is really unhelpful and mean. I hate people like that. And I use the word Hate with purpose. She was totally rude and made the experience unpleasant. I'm glad I've canceled my costume there, cause I hate that place.

||.eDit: thanks marco =]



Just something that happened today. Physics group, consisting of me, David Ng, Ann, Chewy, Kelvin L, Andrew G, Grace, Tiffany (Chewy's friend) and Christine, were standing outside of a Coles shop in the city. I don't know what I was doing, but I was enthusiastically making gestures with whatever I was talking about. And I came to this bit where I swung my right arm, from left to right, quick fast and hard. Next thing I know,

Bang. "OUCH!"

I hit this lady around mid-20's walking past right in the arm. Like practically fully punching her. I was like OMG SORRY SO SORRY! Then I tried to hide myself and felt like walking in front of a tram. Hahaha, so stupid and everyone was laughing at me. The next following few minutes involved reenactments of my actions and reactions. /endshame.

Anyhow, that's all from me. Now I'm going back to studying XD
Hope the rest of you are enjoying your holidays,

teohsulfate,

.