Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tennis Club Champs

Okay this was a while ago, it was Like last saturday hehe. And yeh it was good!! well not really i only made the Semifinals but yehhhh it was good. BUT first i have a vid of my second serve which i will want to talk about for you for just a bit.

Hmmmm Yehh well it was taken a while ago, not club champs and yeh it wasn't my best serve and yehh... a actualy think it's quite poor... lOL but nonetheless let me talk about this. Well firstly... it's okay but not good enough for this level, it landed quite short the ball.. i mean it dropped in the centre of box and it sat up nicely for him to smack back soo yeh not good at all. I sliced this serve so as u notice u can see it spin in the air but obviously i didn't put enough spin on it, i was aiming for sidespin but i think i caught the ball a little off centre of my racquets sweetspot but managed to control and whip it into the box still .. Yehh also i could have.. well i hve goo extention on the ball and decent knee bend except that could of been bette and also moving into the court after woud of helped way more.

Yeh anwayss moving on. The day was awesome, it was soo sunny and warm and bright and an awesome day for tennis. I breezed through my rounds and yeh only got tricky around QF area but i won 6-3. Yehh it was like tricky but i'm glad i could win. then at SF's i had to play stephen and yeh... i lost that 6-2 but it was much harder then the score line. All the games went to deuces and they were really long and yehhh my backhand went a bit off and yeh. But i was happy with the day.

Anyways continue this later my keyboard is really weird, acting funny, it won't type well... haahhahahhah

take care,

timmy.


.