Sunday, August 9, 2009

is it really such a bad thing?

i've decided to remove a few moles on my face.

now everyone is like
O.O?!?!

Which isn't that suprising because the people i've told so far have given me pretty negative comments about it but i couldn't really care less. People now been saying i'm going in for plastic/cosmetic surgery and it kinda makes me angry because im not sure if it's true or not.

okay i admit im a pretty vain person but honestly i believe everyone is a vain person just that some people are better at it then others.

and so what if im vain?

it still doesn't give people any right to call me that. It's just like how if someone is fat you can't run up to them and go 'OMG ur so fkn fat!' it's just uncalled for yeah?

Essentially i'm just looking at it as something im just correcting. And even though people may tell me it's fine and theres nothing wrong with it, i personally think it's damn ulgy. And if you ever had braces you would know exactly what im saying. Why did you bother correcting your teeth? because you didn't like it right, and basically it's to improve your overall appearance yeah? and if your justifying it because my dentist told me i need to as screwed up teeth leads to problems in the future, well moles are also a risk to human health as they are potentially cancerous. (btw i had braces too ^^)

Furthermore removing moles cost about 200 dollars, but im fortunate enough to beable to get it for free as my aunty loves me =) Just think... if you were a burn victim and one of your family members could help you regenerate healthy skin again to better your appearance what would be your reason to reject such an offer? (that example was pretty bad i hope you get what i mean)

Im just soo sad sometimes how people really are quick to judge you and if it really really awfully disturbs people then i guess just don't talk to me? plastic/cosmetic surgery isn't such a bad thing, and i think they should be respected more. btw my aunt isn't a plastic surgeon, shes a dermatologist. I just wish people would just relax about the whole thing..

it sounds like im angry but im not, im actually really happy and excited about it! i know theres going to be a bit of pain and soreness for 2 weeks and then a scar is going to be there and it's going to take at lease 1 year before my skin turns back to normal but i rather remove them now then in the future. I also have a lot of other reasons for it but i don't feel like i need to justify them here.

i know people are entitled to their own opinion and they are right ^^ however, i just can't help but feel really judged and attacked, and even though it may be all such a joke it's not really that funny. It just kinda makes me more insecure about the whole thing, and when did friendship turn so ulgy? =(

AHAHHAH anywayss just though i shall let my fellow looop members knoww so in the nearby future people aren't asking me why i've got bandaids on my face ahha :)

.