Monday, August 3, 2009

sound of fantasy


On september 26th sat, eminence will be flying down to sydney to perform A Night of Fantasia 09 in the Sydney Entertainment Center. For anyone who likes gaming arrangement, anime or orchestral music, it's definitely having a look.

Me and marco plan to fly down for the weekend, see the performance at night, then explore sydney a little in morning before flying back here. Tiger is selling cheap tickets at $40 one way, so now is a good time to book. Tickets for concert go on sale tomorrow. Let me know if anyone goes so we can say hi to them while we're there !

Also, you'll notice a new tab 'List' that I've made. I was bored on the weekend, so I've started making a list of star wars books I've read/own/need for myself, and thought I'd save here. Not like ling and tim post here anymore... =P

also,
TWO YEARS AROUND THE LOOOP
so ling hardly posts, tim rarely, but we're all still here and we all see each other still. I'd say it's successfully alive. hurrah!

edit: I'd actually like to leave a small verbal snapshot of how I'm doing at this point of time, for future reference (last one year post didn't have anything)

self: feeling slightly lost, trying to re-establish independence. trying to improve on self.
friends and family: Feeling closer and loving them more than ever. Made a regretful mistake and paying the price for it.
uni: grades dropped, subjects are mediocre in enjoyment. look forward to weekends a lot.
overall: more or less content. financially stable. sick of apartment.

prediction: by 2010, teoh has implemented Order 66, killed ling and tim, and taken over the looop as the new Emperor.

teoh,

Labels: ,


.