Sunday, July 19, 2009

and cut.

that's a holiday wrap people.

this holiday was pretty crazy for me. crammed a lot of things at the beginning...rushed off to queensland..and then surprisingly crammed a few more things at the end.

I've got a lot to think about from this holiday. things to chew over on those lonely nights in the apartment, as I didn't manage to find a new roommate (which I'm perfectly fine about tbh).

attachment was a common theme in my thoughts. Anyone got a who-to-deal-with-change-for-dummies guide? I've been thinking to try and join a outside club of some sorts to try and individualize myself. The thing is to try and find something interesting...and the time.

pact: try and implement one positive change to myself this semester.
disappointed: didn't get my new star wars book in time this holidays. oh the emotion.
unkeen: uni
positive: uni timetable seems better

I wish everyone I might not see for awhile a good semester and all the best. take care and I can't wait to see you all next holidays for more fun and memories.

teoh,

p.s I signed up for guitar hero tournament at timezone knox today =]

Labels: ,


.