Sunday, August 9, 2009

party!

Went to Nick Woon's, a baker friend, 21st party last night.

It was held at Kingston Link Golf Course/Function Centre, just off Wellington Rd in Rowville. It's a very impressive place, especially after you drive over the bridge and into a estate looking area, complete with gate walls and lovely lawns. The function room itself wasn't very huge, but big enough to accomodate for 50 - 100 people comfortably. There was catering for fingerfood and the bar had a tab for lots of beer and soft drinks, so it was really good. It looked expensive, but it's not a bad place to keep in mind for your own 21st.

Night started out nice and awkward. Besides my baker's crew, I didn't really know anyone else. I was also driving, so I wasn't able to drink to boost up with fake confidence. I actually planned to leave early, since I had work at 7AM (actually at work now, and thought I started at 730AM so I was late...), but the night ended up being lots of fun, and I stayed til the end at 1AM with my friends. I was really glad I got an invite, cause it was strict numbers, and even some people working at baker's didn't get one =]

lol I also met Nick's sister, May (think it was shortened from seomthing-May), just a hi while she took my photo with Nick. But she was really pretty, wore a nice dress, and I have a feeling I've seen her before at uni, maybe at the bus stop. I didn't have the courage to try and strike up a conversation with her after though =[ maybe I can facebook her...I'm considering joining tonight to grab some of the photos that my friends took at the party.

ah joining facebook..I thought I saw the sun explode this morning.

teoh,

Labels: ,


.