Tuesday, August 4, 2009

selling thelooop

Being bored at work:

The estimated value of thelooop.blogspot.com is: $2
This value is represents the approximate value of the website entered. Of course, this value does NOT include the worth of the company behind the website but rather is an estimated value of the website itself. Some of these valuation factors include: PageRank, traffic, backlinks, age of the domain, directory listings, and other items not shown in the summary above.
Courtesy of sitevaluecalculator.com. Pretty sure that I'm not allowed to sell a blog that isn't even hosted by me though =[ shame, I could use a coke from the vending machine right now... Let's aim for $5 by the end of the year, ey?

Today was my day off, but I went into uni anyway for some group work at 10AM. After some boring work, went off to wander around uni. Pretty exciting to see who you'll bump into, as I'm not usually at uni at this time.

Ran into esther and samantha, so we had a chat at the campus center. Then met up with Lillian and her friends Suki and Karen. Funny thing happened, after spending about 40 minutes in their company...

Suki: Do you have a brother by any chance?
me: *nods yup.
Suki: Is his name Anthony?
me: o.O how do you know that?
Suki: I go to the same church...you remind me alot of him.

Now, I'm told me and my brother don't look that simliar...sound alike, but not look. Scary how we might act like each other. =S

But hey. What a small world huh?

teoh,

Labels:


.