Friday, October 19, 2007

What? You're done?

Well that's it, guys. No more proper school days remaining.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm melting.. MEELLL-LLLTING... WHATAWORLDWHATAWORLD...........

Off to hong kong, please. I want to skip the mumbo-jumbo-what's-that?-exams? part of school ending :(

This week was entirely composed of writing sincerely heartfelt messages in other people's yearbooks. The inspiration: brewed from dew(?) dribbled off of our heart-strings, much past the tugging-at stage and already torn and left dangling like spaghetti from the rim of a very 'bloody' bowl.... (wth lol)

Not that I've been emotional this week, to the contrary, it's been pretty quick and painless, much like being innoculated, but for Life. Kind of(?).



for my friends

What is there to say after 13 years of being schooled is over? Can't sum it up here, really. My metatarsals(carsals?) would retire early if I did. Friendships were made, hopefully for life, and moments were etched in a very unreliable format, our memory. ...wait! HERE COMES MATTHEW FOONG WITH HIS YEARBOOK-EDITORING.

Matt^: "Never fear, my friends, I have a leather-bound solution to all of your problems*!"
*problems of 20 pages or less :p

^creative liberties taken

Gee, Matt, you really made the end of the year special for all of us :)
The hordes of future-carpel-tunnel-sufferers, furiously writing down their life stories in 300 other yearbooks, they thank you.

And what's that? Graduation on Tuesday? The worldly way of saying, you pass Unit3&4 of Life.



And for year 11s reading:

YOU'RE NEXT!!


end.

.