Monday, October 22, 2007

Muck Up Day!

And so I get the honor of posting up about Muck Up Day first! Feel free to edit guys, and add your own choice of photos and comments.

Man, what a day. I was dead tired by the time we got to lunch. All this camera/photo craze drove me...well crazy. It's like, pressure to get everyone's photo! But it's so much fun at the same time. It was great to see everyone come as something. People came up with some great ideas. All the girls were really cute/beautiful/hot =] Some of the guys came as disturbing things. Highlights of my day:

-> Seeing the usually anti-social Marco take part and dress up fantastically!
-> Hahaha my cute penguin friends =]
-> I love Fi's dog! They brought it to complement Where's Wally, and it's so cute!
-> Hardcore 'spies' (you can't fool me under-cover anti-terrorists! NAM SO GANGSTA)
-> ISAAC LOLROFLLMAOWTF...just so wrong. (Ling, stop looking!)
-> Finally having attained my dream of living as a Jedi. Reality is such a pain =[

I also discovered that my camera isn't that dodgey. Turns out that I took 271 photos within the 2 hours that we went around, so no wonder why my battery died. Sorry camera.

Anyway, I'll sign off with a few selected photos. We took a 'photo shoot' at my house the day before, props to my bro for taking them quite professionally. I'll upload them all hopefully...."sometime after VCE" ?

P.S Shout out to my year 11 friends =] Hi guys!

edit src="jason"



May I just add that Isaac isn't your regular scantily clad muck-up-day-er. He's not the smug popular guy dressed in a size zero female costume, and he's not doing it in a show of confidence, he's doing it cause he's Isaac.

Me(after he put his clothes back on): Omg, Isaac, why?
Isaac: Haven't you seen Futurama? ...You know how - like - Fry's always walking around on the ship in his underwear?...
Me: (right :p)
/edit









.