Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who ate all the timtamz?

Where'd the timtamz go!?
Nobody knows. Apparently he's just too busy to blog. Doing what? Studying accounting no doubt. Or perhaps he's doing something else on msn too much.

Anyway, today I got really annoyed at something that happened with some friends of mine. Don't you hate it when you work really hard on something, for so long, and then someone just uses for their own benefit without helping you at all? I specifically told this person I could help them with their own, but I didn't want to give him/her mine, cause me and a friend had worked so hard on it. What happens? S/he goes off and asks one of my other friends, who wasn't able to contribute but was in our group, for it. And that person gave it. GAH. @#%&!. /endrant.

Just something I did in my spare time today after school, since I was DITCHED by Tim (it's okay though Tim, I understand why ;D). Pretty cool, all done with just brushes and gradient. I dunno what the random Let go is for though XD



jedi teoh,

P.S New layout coming soon, we're just working out all the tweaks and stuff. This time, Jason did most of the work =O
P.P.S woot I resized my picture with my n00b HTML skills =D Blogger was too slow at upload XD

.