Monday, August 27, 2007

shifty thefts

just a short post today.

Today at school, numerous amount of reports of theft reached my ears. First Catherine's phone went missing from her locker, but from what I could see the lock was intact, so I dismissed it as simply a misplace accident. Then my friend Lillian lost her phone AND her wallet, and while she was reporting it in the office, another girl came in to report HER locker had also been broken into. Lillian's lock had been cut through cleanly at the joint of the U shape to the round dial too.

I for one, could not imagine how angry and frustrated I would be if I lost my phone, twice-so for my wallet. I have many important things in my wallet, many of them hard to replace. My phone I think I could handle, since it's not particularly any good. It would just be a major inconvenience to me to get everyone's number again and such.

It also made me realise that there are some really dishonest people out there in our school. The fact that it's around our locker bays implies that it's a senior student...although now that I think about it, it would be easier for a junior to do it, cause while we're all in class, they could come into our locker bays without been caught looking sus.

I hope my friends get their stuff back =[

jedi teoh,

p.s I decided I don't like the firebrick colour anymore.

.