Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Abnormal Tuesday

It is a rare tuesday night that I get to spend my time freely. It's usually a long day from period 1 to 8, then band practise and then usually plugging away for a SAC on the usual wednesday (though I have less than everyone else thanks to literature). But today is different! Parent interviews tomorrow, and although I must attend a few, I at least get the benefit of:

1. Sleeping in.
2. Eating proper food. *chompchomp*
3. Free"Study" Time =D
4. Get two days extra to do chem SAC
5. Stay up late the night before


You know, I always say the sentence: "Oh I'll blog about it," during the week, but when the time comes, I can't remember it >.< Wish I could like, open up notepad in the middle of nowhere and save it on my harddrive in my brain.

I've come to realise that much in my life is good. Listing the things that are bothering me, I can easily cross them out with good reasons. Some are not worth worrying about. Others are wants that I can do without. And there are things that I just have to deal with.
I have a good solid group of friends that bring happiness to me at school. I have a few close best friends that I know I can count on for laughter, confidence, trust and all that mushy stuff. I have a family. I have a loving dog which I love above most all living things on this planet. It doesn't take much more to fill my life perfectly, and those things will come in time (I hope anyway).

Haha, Kelvin's blog reminded me of the much fun and much dangerous chemistry 'prac' we had yesterday. We were mucking around with matches and Li putting test tubes into unknown liquids to cool it down hahaha. Nam flicked a match, and didn't know where it went, so he's like looking around for it. At the same time, I'm looking at the flame burning into his hand HAHA. And all I can say is that I'm not trying Kelvin's "lick your fingers and put out the fire" trick. Read Kelvin's blog for the full story I guess =] (Oh my left arm almost got killed by Nam's match flicking too)

I don't want to blog too much, but as a reminder to me: blog about band and speed of light theory by elisa and vacuum puzzle thought next.

jedi teOh,

p.s this is firebrick color. I like it =] It shall be my default color now.

.