Thursday, August 23, 2007

selling a wii!

A few weeks ago, my brother went to his work Trivia night, much to his reluctance. In the end, he won a Myers $20 voucher at the door, and paid $2 to play the pick a corner, each corner representing a suite from the deck of cards, and whichever suite is pulled out, that corner is out. And he won on that $2 and won a Wii pack. Brand new Wii package, including Wii Sports, one remote and the Wii (sensor bar, connecting wires etc.). Also won was a Wii Play game pack, which includes a extra remote.

Now, in case you don't know, I already bought a Wii for myself for Christmas last year. So my brother was going to sell it to one of his friends, but they pulled out last minute I think. So I'm seeing if anyone out there that reads this, or anyone that they know, wants a Wii package. We're also throwing in one of our own Wii games, Wario Ware, for we don't play it much compared to other games we've got.

Retail Price:
Wii pack, $399 (OR $199 if you trade in a PS2 and 10 games LOL)
Wii play + remote, $80
Warioware, $60

We're looking for the whole package for around 380, negotiable. Let it be known I am willing to take off 50 or so if they bribe me with Star Wars books that I do not have (good luck finding them).

Any takers, let me know somehow. Or I could send a email to the whole school LOL. Via my email is good. It's in my profile =]

jedi teoh,

.