Monday, June 8, 2009

my swat fly post

exactly two weeks until my first exam. *home alone face* ahhhhhh.

starting this week, I will not be staying up past 12, and getting up before 9. I will eat breakfast, and then cycle my ass to uni to study, whether I like it or not.
I think I'm forcing myself to stress, because I need to.
two not confident exams, two semi. Not looking good at the moment.

in other news,
parents have gone to china for 2 weeks.
did the usual car bump; brother takes my mums, sister gets my brothers, and I get my sisters (all cause me and my sister don't like driving the bigger cars)
stocked up on as much food as I could. Was tempted not to go back to the apartment, especially since my housemate is freaking annoying. But easier access to uni.

ddr tomorrow :D (i'm still going to uni after to study though!)

oh, I forgot to bring a towel back to the apartment. So I had to dry with two teatowels (dw, I'm washing them tomorrow =_=). lol.

edit: wed, cirque du soleil: dralion
pretty awesome show. some breath taking acrobatics going on, impressive little asian guys doing flips and stuff, girls supporting themselves with one not-even-tanky-looking arm while doing sorts of acrobats. britain's got talent has nothing compared to these guys.

dralion didn't have many dragons in it though. there were a few nice themes in their acts. touched on the four elements of fire, earth, water and something gold (humanity?). there was no real story told or anything though. there was a nice romance act of a male/female that was really touching.
each performance was interupted by comedy acts by these two 'hosts'. they didn't speak english, but they were pretty funny.

the stage and setup was so cool. potholes appeared, people jumped out, potholes disappeared like they were never there. people came down from the ceiling, people jumped from high walls onto trampolines etc.

throughly enjoyed the show, was fun sharing it with amanda. definitely worth it. I also bought the soundtrack if anyone wants to borrow it. It's pretty nice music.

teoh,

.