Monday, June 1, 2009

it's my party, and i'll do what i want tooooo...

this is a post about my silly roommate. again.

for those who read, you know all about how she wastes so much water. Little did you know, there are far more silly things that she does. I do not do this to bag her (well not completely), I promise. I have a point to make here.

she hasn't exactly moved into this apartment with joy. Granted, there are a few little setbacks in this apartment. The showerhead is water saving, so is gives a little less spray. The stove is hot plates, so it's not very good to cook on. But other than that, it's a cosy little apartment.

- first she complained about how small the window was in her room. It's pretty standard, the only reason she complained was because her last room had one of those big four paned windows.
- then she complains about bugs and moths in the apartment. and the mouse which was a fair
- argument, but it only happened once.
- then she complains about the water not being hot enough (all while using a lot of it)
- then she complains about noisy neighbours who have just moved in above us.
- and finally about the warm water hurting her bones...I know, I don't get it either.

From this, I can genuinely say she must be spoiled. Trying to see it from a international perspective, c'mon you can't expect everything about a place to be perfect. However, I learn something from this as well.

You can't fight everything that sit well with you. Somethings are out of your control. And we can adapt. That's what our species are known for. You can get used to anything if you try and give it enough time. Be more tolerable for god sake.

hopefully this will give me a chance to find a better housemate to get along with. one of my questions will be: do you use alot of water? is this showerhead bearable?

next post: keeping old ties with friends and enjoyment of conversation.

edit: this post was brought up cause my housemate has told my sister she wants to move out asap cause of the noise haha. Forgot the important part.

teoh,

p.s notice like 3 bits of italics, bold and color =_= i have no idea how to be more creative with posts.

.