Saturday, May 23, 2009

experience things.

yesterday I had chili hot chocolate. how did I come to having such a thing? Because recently, I have begun to appreciate how fast time flies, and how now is the perfect time to experience life to the fullest.

Next year, people are graduating, getting real jobs, and moving on from what people like to call 'education' (Of course, you never use half of the stuff we get educated in, but that's beside the point). You think people drift after high school, I can imagine what after university will be like. But I digress.

Now is the perfect time to enjoy what life has to offer. We have established a strong core of friends from high school, and made new ones in university. Most of us will have jobs (apologies to those currently unemployed), and despite all the studies, we actually have a fair bit of spare time to do stuff in.

I'm pretty excited for the rest of the year to go past. I've got:
1. Cirque du Soleil Dralion
2. Queensland trip
3. Possible Sydney trip to see orchestra group Eminence
4. New Zealand ISV trip next year

I want to try and do more things with my time now. I've got the money to comfortably to not be restricted by financial aspects (excluding trips to UK). I'm thinking of going to a uni ball this year, since I've yet to go to one still. Maybe a snow trip, though I doubt anyone else can afford after queensland.

btw, the chili hot chocolate ended up being hot chocolate with chili flakes =_= didn't taste bad, but just wasn't that great either haha.

teoh,

.