Wednesday, August 8, 2007

random doodads

Distracting myself from my failing of VCE = wasting time on computer.

The above is the true art of sassy. Her newly created comic/blog/website can be found under our links, Sassy. In which case, for the record, I am teh no.1 fan of, as well as current first-commenter (it's a hard job). Note the inspiration for this comic XD
Btw, I should get paid for this advertisement. Thus I shall move it into my revenue account!
DR Prepaid Advertisement Revenue. $2.05
CR Advertisement Revenue. $2.05

Anyway..enough accounting. I didn't really pay attention today, so if that's wrong, shoot jason.

Eminence this saturday! Something to look forward to at least. Should be good, though I have a feeling it won't be as great as the last concert, seeing as it's in a smaller place (I think, not quite sure). It's in BMW Edge, near Fed Square. Anyone know it? Comment if you do.

Sassy claims to have a dissolving effect when you go into comments, then back into the main page. If anyone can confirm this or that she is merely...um special, please comment.

On a final note, if anyone knows any nice piano music please comment me the link or something. I think I've overplayed final fantasy songs = ="

Just comment, will you?

teOh. (tim, don't forget to try and fix the signature of postings)

.