Friday, August 3, 2007

Presenting the blog of the year!

Wow!

Wow! i'm soo delighted that this blog is up and running. Seriously I've always wanted my friends to make blogs.. ahha and keep them alive and running and I'm glad now that we're making one together. Yehh Jason and David are like two of my closest buddies and yeh we're like the best of pals. I mean we've known each other since we were 11-12! way back in junior school. I mean, we've had ups and downs through our school life but hey it's all history and i'm so glad we've become really close, epeically over the last 2 years =).

Oh yeh it's really late, well not really but I'm soo tired and i'm sick! oh no.. i have a lot tomorrow as well, soo yehh i should get to bed and rest and yehh hopefully I'll be better =). Ohh and yeh incase u guys don't know, haha which would be really really dodgy! haha in the banner that david made, it's us 3 hehe. Me, Jason and Teoh =] (left to right)

take care all,
timmy.

.